Karnataka is a state in the southwestern region of India. It is the largest state in South India and the sixth-largest in India. Karnataka is bordered by the Arabian Sea to the west, Goa to the northwest, Maharashtra to the north, Telangana to the northeast, Andhra Pradesh to the east, Tamil Nadu to the southeast, and Kerala to the south. Bengaluru is the largest city in the context of area and population.
Operational Airport in Karnataka – Bengaluru, Mangalore, Hubli and Belgaum (Belagavi)
Big cities in Karnataka on the basis of area.
MEDICAL EDUCTION KARANTAKA
Top ten Medical college in karnataka - Deemed , Private University ,Private college under RGUHS.
|SELECTION OF STUDENTS*||OPD/IPD||CUT -OFF IN COUNSELING|
|FEES||INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES||NO OF POST GRADUATION SEAT|
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Belgaum
- SDM College of Medical Sciences, Dharwad
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mangalore