NEET PG MDS 2021 exam was conducted by the National Board of Examinations and the results were declared on 31-12-2020. The cut-off score for NEET MDS-2021 as notified by the NBE is as under:-
|Minimum Qualification /eligibility Criteria
|40 h Percentile
|SC/ST/OBC (RBA/ALC/IB/OSC)including PWD for these categories
The candidates in their own interest are here by advised to keep the following documents ready for upload at the time of registration:-
- Matriculation certificate for purpose of date of birth;
- Marks Card of 10+2 examination;
- BDS degree certificate;
- Marks cards of all the years of BDS;
- Registration with the State / UT Dental council/DCI;
- Internship completion certificate;
- Domicile Certificate of J&K and SEEK /STL certificate for Ladakh, as the case may be;
- Valid Reserved Category Certificate, wherever applicable, in terms of SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21-10-2005 read with SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019;
- Difficult Area Certificate in pursuance of SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018;
- NEET Score Card.
- DCI clearance certificate for candidates possessing 8DS degree from outside the country.
- NOC from Government/Competent Authority for in-service candidates seeking admission to pursue MDS Courses.
- Affidavit, if any.
- The candidates should fulfill all the conditions of eligibility as laid down in the NEET MDS Information Bulletin issued by the National Board of Examinations, 2021 and those contained in the Information Brochure/other Notices/Notifications of BOPEE as shall be uploaded by the BOPEE in this regard in due course of time;
- Since the Union Territory reservation policy is applicable for admission to the said courses but many candidates who had applied from J&K must not have been able to indicate their category status like RBA/ALC/IB/PSP/OSC/Sports/CDP/JKPM, as such columns are not available in the NEET application form, therefore, at the time of registration, the candidates will be provided an opportunity to update their category status;
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories should, however, be in possession of valid category certificates on the last date of registration. The certificates issued after the cut-off date as may be fixed by the Board shall not be entertained. Such candidates, who do not possess a valid category certificate shall be considered as OM candidates
- The candidates whose category certificates are likely to expire after the last date of registration are in their own interest, advised to have the same renewed in accordance with the rules as the same shall be required at the time of counselling/admissions
- Candidates belonging to Sports /JKPM/CDP/EWS categories shall have minimum qualifying marks as prescribed for the OM candidates;
- No “Under Process Certificate” shall be entertained under any circumstances;
- The candidates completing internship after 31st July 2021 shall not be eligible for consideration for allotment of the seats;
- The candidates claiming benefit of service having served in difficult areas shall have to obtain a certificate from the Director Health Services Jammu/Srinagar on the prescribed proforma and in accordance with SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018. Only such candidates shall be considered who have served in the areas notified under SRO 201 of 2006 dated 15-06-2006 or amendment, if any, as per the condition contained in SRO 48 of 2018. No other certificate issued for some other purposes shall be entertained by the Board in this regard. Copy of the SRO 201 of 2006 dated 15-06-2006 as is available on the official website of BOPEE www.ikbopee.gov.in OR Jakbopee.org
- The candidates claiming benefit under Sports category shall be considered only in case their names are forwarded by the J&K Sports Council in accordance with the rules. The list provided by the Sports Council shall only be for purposes of the shortlisting and the allotment of seat shall be on the basis of the NEET merit. The candidates belonging to sports category should, however, upload a copy of the certificate in support of their claim to facilitate scrutiny of the documents/the report received from the Sports Council. They should also tick the Sports Category but they shall be considered only if they figure in the list provided by the Sports Council. The candidates claiming benefit of Sorts Category are advised to be in touch with the J&K Sports Council;
- After making necessary entries in the records of the candidates who register themselves/update their records, BOPEE shall draw the PML out of the merit list provided by the NBE;
- As the allotment of seats is to be made on the basis of merit cum preference, the candidates shall be required to fill in online/offline preference forms for the said seats and colleges for which the time frame, with detailed procedures shall be notified separately by the BOPEE;
- The candidates who are pursuing the MDS course as on date or have already left the MDS course midway/resigned after the last date fixed by the DCI in this regard shall not be eligible for consideration in pursuance of SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018, notwithstanding their merit/having qualified the examination. Such candidates are, therefore, advised not to apply for registration as it shall be treated as concealment of facts and shall make them liable to be disqualified further beyond the period prescribed under SRO 48;