Here are some key points about the counseling process conducted by KNRUHS:
- Separate Counseling for Government and Management Quota Seats: KNRUHS conducts separate counseling sessions for government medical seats and management quota seats in the state. Government quota seats are typically available in government-run medical colleges, while management quota seats may be available in private institutions.
- Online Mode: The counseling process is conducted online, allowing candidates to participate in the allocation of seats from the comfort of their own location. This online mode often involves the use of a web portal or software where candidates can exercise their web options.
- Web Options: Candidates participating in the counseling process are required to exercise their web options. This means that they have the opportunity to choose and prioritize their preferred colleges and courses based on their ranks and eligibility.
- Seat Allocation: The seat allocation is determined based on factors like the candidate’s rank, the availability of seats in various colleges, and their chosen preferences. The candidates are allocated seats accordingly.
- Important Dates: The counseling schedule, including the dates for document verification, web option entry, and seat allotment, is typically announced by KNRUHS in advance. It is essential for candidates to keep track of these dates to participate in the counseling process.
It’s important for candidates to stay updated with the official announcements and guidelines provided by KNRUHS to ensure a smooth and successful participation in the counseling process. This information can change from year to year, so it’s advisable to visit the official website of KNRUHS for the most current and specific details regarding the NEET PG counseling process in Telangana.
General Medicine Cut-Off For The Year 2023-2024